Gift Voucher valued at $550
Oz Robes are pleased to offer a voucher for one night accommodation at Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley and two rounds of Golf at Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club valued at $550 to one lucky customer.
Every purchase over $100 in-store or any installation booked for the month of June 2015 will receive an entry into the draw.
The prize consists of a Gift Voucher for One Night Accommodation in a Deluxe Hotel Room, a Bottle of Sparkling Wine on Arrival and Full Buffet Breakfast for two served in Redsalt Restaurant at the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley and a Voucher for 2 Rounds of Golf including Cart at Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club.
Prize will be drawn on the 1st July 2015.
HUNTER VALLEY GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB GOLF PACKAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. This Competition is being run to all customers who make a purchase from Oz Robes during the Promotional Period.
3. The Competition commences at 12.01am Monday 1 June 2015 and concludes at 11.59pm Tuesday, 30 June 2015 “Promotional Period’).
4. The promoter of this Competition is Nzozy Pty Ltd (ABN 73 152 941 421) T/as Oz Robes 64-74 Brunker Road, Broadmeadow NSW 2292 Telephone: 02 4969 7066 (‘Promoter’).
5. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6. Competition opens to entrants 18 years of age or over.
7. Number of entries: One entry per purchase.
8. People may enter the Competition by purchasing goods in-store over $100 (one hundred dollars) in value or finalising an installation during the “Promotional Period”. All required information and contact details must be stated clearly on the in-store sign up form, including an email address, full name and contact phone number.
9. Entries must be made in-store or through a sales representative during the Promotional Period.
10. The single prize consists of 1 x Gift Voucher for One Night Accommodation in a Deluxe Hotel Room, a Bottle of Sparkling Wine on Arrival and Full Buffet Breakfast for two served in Redsalt Restaurant at the Crown Plaza Hunter Valley and 1 x Voucher for 2 Rounds of Golf including Cart at Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club.
11. The winner of the Competition will be:
a) Determined by draw. The draw will take place at 12 noon on Wednesday 1 July 2015 at Oz Robes Head Office, 64-74 Brunker Road Broadmeadow. The Promoter Reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and Record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn.
12. The winner of the Prize will be notified by phone and email within one business day of being selected. The name of the winner will also be advertised in-store within one business day of being selected.
13. The Prize will have to be collected in-store before the 30 September 2015.
14. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
17. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
18. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
19. Authorised under permit numbers: LTPS/15/03587
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting Oz Robes and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
a) The Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
b) The Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities that may:
i. assist the Promoter in promoting the Centre and the retailers of the Centre or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); orii. Use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services),Without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.